Emile Henry | Pie + Tart Dishes
A perfect homemade pie needs to be cooked slowly and evenly without drying out and the secret to a flawless pie is Emile Henry HR ceramic®. The beauty and performance of Emile Henry's iconic pie dish elevates pie baking from ordinary to extraordinary as it insulates and evenly distributes heat during baking. The graceful ruffled edge on the dish is inspired by vintage French bakeware and simplifies cutting and removing a tidy portion. The result - a feast for both the eyes and the palate. Great for baking classic apple pie, tart key lime or savory quiches and potpies. Bring a piece of iconic French bakeware into your kitchen with an Emile Henry Pie Dish.
The Emile Henry Deep Flan Dish is just the product you need for everything from a classic quiche to a rustic fruit tart, to a flourless chocolate torte. Let the pastry follow the wavy edge for a surprising effect!
Usage & Care
- For Crusty Pastry Preheat pastries for five minutes prior to adding filling. This will ensure that your pastry is nice and crusty.
- Should you grease your Emile Henry dish before pouring in the mixture? You don't have to grease Emile Henry dishes because the smooth glaze prevents sticking. The wavy edge on many of our dishes also makes it easier to turn out dishes because the unique design allows air to circulate. Once the dish is inverted, your dish should slide out easily.
- From Oven to Freezer Emile Henry dishes can be taken directly from the freezer to a heated oven. This is wonderful for reheating frozen left-overs.
- Easy to Clean Emile Henry dishes are dishwasher-safe. Tough, burnt-on food can be removed by allowing the dish to soak for 20 minutes prior to cleaning.
10 year Guarantee
- Warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use instructions. Any variation in the finish of the item is due to the handiwork carried out in our workshops and does not alter in any way the culinary qualities of Emile Henry dishes. Warranty not valid for commercial and foodservice use.