USA Pan | Half Sheet Pan | Allergy ID
Allergy ID Purple coating for easy allergen-free identification Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware in commercial bakeries
With over 15 million Americans and school-aged children currently diagnosed with food allergies and sensitivities (wheat being one of the biggest culprits), managing food-related allergens have become more important than ever. When a home has a family member affected by food allergies, careful attention to food preparation is a necessity. The Purple Allergy ID bakeware provides an easy solution to prevent cross-contamination in the home. Whether cooking for your family or preparing foods to be shared in a school or community setting everyone can feel comfortable using the allergy-free bakeware. Purple is the standardized color in commercial settings to identify allergen-free kitchen utensils and equipment and is easy for all family members in the home to recognize as a “safe pan”.
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 17.25 x 12.25 x 1 inch Outer Dimensions: 17.75 x 12.75 x 1 inches
- Material: Aluminized Steel
Use and Care
- Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). This bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary.
- Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended.
- To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminum foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher-fat foods such as french fries or meat.
- Use only silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.