Messermeister | Kawashima Knife Collection
The sharpest knives Messermeister has ever made, our new Kawashima knives grab attention with innovative design and modern materials. The blade is characterized by its curved geometry, wide surface area, and razor sharp 15 degree cutting edge made from rare SG2 powdered steel. The distinctive curved handle design ensures comfort while working by releasing arm tension and allowing smoother movements. The result is a well-balanced, highly maneuverable tool that feels perfect in the hand without slipping or rubbing. Messermeister has partnered with legendary bladesmith Shoichi Kawashima to create the next generation of premium cutlery from Seki, Japan.
The Messermeister Kawashima 10” Slicing Knife, has a narrow spear-point, fine-edge blade that is used for medium to large carving chores. It separates meat from the bone and slices it into thin serving portions.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Powdered SG2 steel 65 Rockwell hardness
- 15° Precision edge
- Eco-brass bolster
- Walnut color pakkawood handle
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
The Knife for Life™ Guarantee
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a warranty against material and manufacturing defects.