LSA International | Epoque Champagne Saucers | Set of 2
A set of two mouth-blown champagne saucers with hollow stems and disc-shaped feet. Made from cased-coloured glass and decorated with an iridescent lustre. For champagne and short cocktails.
- Mouth-blown glass
- Set of two
- Cased-coloured glass with a lustre finish
- Capacity: 5oz, Height: 5.25in, Width: 3.5in
- Due to their handmade nature, the size of these items may vary slightly.
Materials & making
- Mouth blown by skilled glassblowers to create a hollow-stemmed flute. Layers of coloured and clear glass are gathered and shaped before blowing into the mould. The disc foot is shaped by hand using a wooden tool and applied to the stem. The fine rim is fire polished to achieve a smooth finish. An iridescent lustre is applied by hand while the glass is still hot.
- Handwash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.